Sunday, March 20, 2016

Picture Round Up


Dear Caroline,

We have been busy bees since my Winter Break. I feel as though we have grown up and matured more in the last month than we have in the entirety of our relationship. For the longest time, we have been floating around waiting to make a big play. More importantly, we haven’t really understood or figured out what we wanted. As I talked about yesterday we are beginning to make plans for the long term in real time. It is definitely scary! We have taken a lot of pictures this month, so I thought I’d do a picture round up.

Rewinding back about one month, it was my winter break. I have been a follower on social media of a teacher action group. A bill impacting Georgia’s teachers came to a vote before the Education committee in the Georgia Senate. The group issued a call to action and we went to observe. Thomas ended up testifying and we both ended up joining the administration team for the action group.
Our first time at a hearing. We're in the back.

 Again on March 9th, the bill transferred to the Georgia House and we again went to show our support. I even testified myself!

Capital Day Two

Action group admin team


March was my date month. I selected dinner at a nice restaurant, Tavernpointe, in midtown and a show at the Shakespeare Tavern. It was an amazing date night filled with laughs and good food. I had the bacon gnocchi and Thomas had a smoked salad. The show was funny and interesting. Overall, it was a great night with the person I hope to have all my date nights with.

Dinner at Tavernpointe

Much Ado About Nothing at the Shakespeare Tavern


As I mentioned yesterday, I am having a difficult time in this season of transition. I have always been a person of plans and purpose. I struggle with living in this moment instead of the one I am planning. All I really know is that no matter the season we are in, I love the person I am traveling with.


Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment