Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Graduate School :/


Dear Caroline,

Caroline, you have one (book-smart) mama! I am extremely proud of my college degree. Not in a bragging way but in a general, I am so proud of my degree way. I was the first person in my family to go to college and graduate (on time and with honors I might add!) from college.

Today, after much discussion and prayer, I decided to apply for graduate school at my alma mater. Ultimately I will be pursuing a degree in Excellence in Teaching. It is a new degree program and I am kind of excited about it. In all honesty, I don’t have a lot of motivation to go back to school. I understand that it will benefit us in the long run and I am willing to go back to school. We discussed it and prayed about it to the point of ad nauseam. Finally, I just decided that it was time. I start on May 14th! Hopefully, we’re making the right decision.

Wish #46: I wish for you to prayerfully consider each decision.

Love always  

No comments:

Post a Comment