Dear Caroline,
This past week is always my most favorite week of my job. It
was Dr. Seuss week in pre-kindergarten!
Last year I had a blast celebrating with my kiddos. We read
a lot of books, dress up, and end the week with a birthday party for Dr. Seuss.
We talked about helping the Earth, sorted goldfish and graphed them, had a show
and tell day, and made some pretty delicious “thing” snacks. Cooking with four
year olds is never easy, but it is always, always fun.
One of my favorite things to do is to read to my students
everyday. Some of them don’t have many books at home and being read to at
school is something most of them enjoy. But just as important, I love
children’s books. My mom read to us often, and I cannot wait to read to you and
cook with you. I think over the coming days I will share some of my favorite
books with you in the hopes that you will have wonderful memories of us sharing
them together. I love you baby girl.
Wish #74: I wish for many wonderful memories of us together.
Love always
No comments:
Post a Comment