Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tax-free


Dear Caroline,

Today was insanity! We bravely ventured out into the tax-free weekend in order to save some money on back to school/work clothes. Your mama loves a good sale and was able to get two pairs of work pants, four shirts, and a pair of shoes for under $150. Summer is quickly coming to an end, but at least I will be able to go back in “style”. When we finally made it home after seeking bargains, we got to see my mom. After getting very nostalgic, we opened up some storage units and we got to play with our coming-home-from-the-hospital dresses and baby blankets. I cannot believe I was ever this little. And I cannot believe you will ever be that little or that we will most likely miss that. We’ll make sure to have your coming home outfits in another way. But what really made the day was the nap I had when I got home. I got to come home to a comfortable home, with a comfortable job, and an amazing marriage. God is good.

Wish #90: I wish for you to be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside.

Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment