Sunday, September 15, 2013

Adventure


Dear Caroline,

Here we are again, letters are always so much harder to write when I’m working! I swear I just never find the time, but you are never too far from my thoughts. Both school and work are once again in full swing. I have another amazing class with an amazing support system. I am also a couple of months away from graduation. I am working on my last class + some electives that may or may not lead to my Gifted Endorsement. I am so ready to graduate! December will be a huge month for us.

So, what have we been up to? Thomas and I are doing well and happy. We haven’t been over the last three weeks though because Thomas had bronchitis. What is it about sickness that makes grown men return to their infancy? I’m sure that I’m just as bad, but good night! Thankfully, he is feeling much better now. We have been spending so much time together and going on little adventures. We’ve been out to dinner with Katie and Leah, bought some new books, been to my first high school football game in three years, got massages yesterday, and we’ve been taking care of one another. We paid for my birthday cruise and cannot wait for a little vacation over the Christmas holidays! Can’t wait for the Bahamas. What an adventure that will be. I’ve even gotten my bikinis ready for the trip. We’ve got so many fun adventures planned, but being married is the greatest adventure of them all. I’ve been adjusting to begin to thinking that every day can be an adventure.

Wish #91: I wish for you to always see the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment