Dear Caroline,
So today after receiving some positive news, the local news
let us know that we will be meeting the first tropical storm of the hurricane
season tomorrow afternoon. Now this one isn’t necessarily too, too near where
we live, but just in case I went ahead and did all of master’s homework because
we always seem to lose power anytime it rains! We do need the rain desperately so for now I'll welcome Andrea. Hurricane season just comes with
the territory living here. I don’t think they have hurricanes in China, but I’m
sure you’ll fit right in. Your mama is a seasoned hurricane veteran. But we
might not be living in the line of sight of hurricanes when you come to be in
our lives. We’re making some big plans baby girl.
I’ve been living a stormy season myself lately, but with
good news comes a more positive outlook as well. I’m positive I’ll try to
be more positive. That is one quality I love so much in your dad. He is the
perfect optimist to my more realistic viewpoint. He is a natural encourager and
always helps me through my storms to give me one of his smiles. I honestly don’t
know what I’d do without him. For now, I’ll just keep smiling.
Wish #83: I wish for you to be an optimist just like your
daddy.
Love always
No comments:
Post a Comment