Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

Dear Caroline,

Today is Thanksgiving. I truly have so many things to be thankful for this year. This has been the best year of my life with so many amazing things happening in it. I graduated from college, married the love of my life, and started an amazing job. I have the best coworkers and supervisors plus I get to see my family on a daily basis both at home and at work. God has truly blessed us this year.
  •    My amazing husband
  •    My family
  •    My job
  •    My amazing “teaching assistant” Marie (more like life saver)
  •    My kiddos
  •    My friends both here in Cairo, but more importantly our friends in Valdosta who have not given up on us.
  •    Adoption blogs. I’ve found so many that have given me hope lately.
  •    All of our “little” blessings we often take for granted.


    I wish that we had this attitude of Thanksgiving everyday. We shouldn’t need a day on a calendar to say thank you and yet we do. I am so grateful for all our blessings and I cannot wait to say thank you for you.

    Wish #23: I wish for you to know how blessed you are and to always be thankful to our Father who gives it to you freely.

    Love always

    No comments:

    Post a Comment