Dear Caroline,
As we near the end of the year, I can’t help but reflect on the year that was 2011. It was a year of so many blessing and goals accomplished that I really think this was the best year yet.
We got married this year! We have now been together for seven years. It truly was a long and winding road to the altar. But honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I graduated with my degree. On time and with HONORS. That was my goal when I enrolled in college. I wanted to finish in four years with honors so that my parents wouldn’t be supporting two kids in college. I got my degree and due to scheduling conflicts, I was unable to attend the ceremony. So I don’t have any pictures of that moment and is my biggest regret.
I started my first year of teaching this year. I teach pre-kindergarten in a time that just to have a teaching job is a blessing. I have twenty-two students and I love them all so much.
My middle sister Katie Elisabeth graduated from high school this year. While that is not my accomplishment per say, I am still excited that it happened this year.
I met my amazing student teacher, Whiddon, this year. I hope we stay in touch. Both Beal and Whiddon mean so much to me and is still a source of great inspiration.
However, my grandmother did pass away this year. It was very sudden and very sad. She wasn’t really sick and she just went in her sleep. She attended my bridal shower two weeks prior. I wrote her a thank you note and it was never delivered. While 2011 was my best year; it was also marked by sadness. I guess it shows that you have to take the good with the bad.
Wish 31: I wish that you will always find the good in every bad.
Love always


No comments:
Post a Comment