Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ten Things


Dear Caroline,

Change is a part of life. I sometimes wonder what kind of person I will be in ten years when we meet. I know I won’t be the same. It won’t be possible. Reflecting on the kind of person a decade makes can be huge. So this is me… now. I wonder if these will still hold true ten years from now?

  1. Cream cheese is my absolute favorite food. I make the best stuffed shells with cream cheese. This summer will be spent learning more cream cheese based recipes starting with Danishes. Yum!
  2. I enjoy watching entire seasons of television shows on Netflix.
  3. I get comfortable wearing the same sets of clothes and hate getting new ones.
  4. I absolutely love my job- especially the summers off HA
  5. I hate your dad’s job. He works nights and it is dangerous. I am so ready for him to find a more less-dangerous job.
  6. I want to learn how to knit and crochet. I want to make baby booties, blankets, and maybe quilt like my grandmother. Maybe even your Halloween costumes. All of which are dying arts.
  7. My new favorite color is yellow.
  8. I’d like to get into gardening again. I’m thinking of starting small with maybe an herb garden.
  9. My all time favorite song is “Somebody to Love” by Queen.
  10. I am married to my best friend.


I can’t wait to learn your favorite color and song. The little things in life make a person.

Wish #53: I can’t wait to discover all of your favorite things.

Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment