Dear Caroline,
This has been a very emotional week for me and I have never been as scared as I have been this week.
The saving grace was that I am surrounded by amazing people both at work and at home. The enduring phrase I have clung to is that everything is in God’s hands. Everything happens according to God’s plan. It is a real struggle for me to accept that, but if I believe that the good things are a part of God’s plan I must believe that so are the “bad”. The same architect that planned this week out designs the plan that will lead us to each other. I know in my heart that bad things happen in the world and I have faith that they are not in vain. I have to believe that some sort of beauty and impact will come. Faith and trust are pivotal in a relationship with our Father. It isn’t always easy and I believe that faith is a gift. While I am waiting on some good news, I live in awe of the plan and how even the darkest nights can be followed by a beautiful, sunny day.
I leave you with the song Wait by Caleb. We’re waiting on many things in our lives right now including beginning the adoption process but other things as well.
We will wait, when our fire's burning bright! We will wait, when it withers in the night. We will wait, when we rise and when we fall. We will wait, through every season of the storm! We will wait on mountaintops and valleys low!
Wish #8: I wish that we can prove to you our faithfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment