Dear Caroline,
Today was the biggest career day of my life. I am officially a teacher. I am teaching pre-kindergarten and have twenty-two children. It was a long day but it was also so much fun. My kids already have my heart. I have a lot of sweet snuggle bunnies and I have also gotten my first "I love you"s. But I am also very strict and the ones who didn't follow the rules have told they are mad with me. It must be working because at the end of the day we walking in a line to the bathroom! We did have a few tears but it is going to be a fantastic year. I have an amazing and supportive teacher in my classroom at all times. I wish so many wonderful things for her and I am so happy that she has is such a strong prayer warrior.
For more importantly in my family life, I met with the financial planner. He completely understood where we were coming from with our planning goals. We made a plan and, with God’s grace, we will be in a position to have a debt free adoption on my current Pre-K salary alone. I am excited that we have officially begun concretely planning for your arrival. You will be here in the blink of an eye and I will remember today as both the first day of my teaching career and as the day you became real. To say this is a big day is an understatement.
Love always
No comments:
Post a Comment