Dear Caroline,
I just finished an amazing book. It is called Heaven is for Real. I really hope to share it with you one day. I have so many questions for our Father. The book definitely answered many of my questions and posed many more. I walked away with a calm. I truly believe that God personally placed you on my heart. I don’t think I was called to adopt. I think that God designed our family with you in it and placed a love for you that makes it intolerable to think that you aren’t here. The book left me with a deep sense of calm. It reaffirmed that heaven is outside of time and that is where you are.
More important than meeting my grandfather, and that is saying something, I know that you are being wrapped up in the arms of the Savior that will give you to us. You are being loved on by the ultimate Mother. You are worshiping and basking in the glory of God. I should not be impatient but enjoy this time as you are. I have nine years to prepare my heart from motherhood. I need to take advantage of that and rediscover that relationship with my Father as you are doing now.
As I write to you, my heart swells as I fall deeper in love with you. It makes me so happy to imagine you in heaven. I hope that you get to read these letters as prayers and that you will be ready to join this family. I hope that God lets you know that He designed you just for us and shares with you my love. I hope you know today that your mommy loves you and desperately misses you. While I feel a deep calm that my Savior is caring for my daughter, the humanity in me longs for you here. Until you are born and join our forever family sometime later, we will be praying for your biological parents with new earnest. Enjoy heaven sweet girl! I know its for real and that is where you are.
Love always
No comments:
Post a Comment