Dear Caroline,
One of my favorite things to do after attending school meetings and working late is to snuggle with Sammy. It was a sad thought when it occurred to me that more likely than not, Sammy will only be a fond memory by the time you join our family. That makes me sad because he was the first thing that was ever truly mine. I am pretty wiped out after work today so I thought I would introduce you to him.
This was the very first night that we got him.
He is really a male! See the attention to the computer?
He used to be so small. Now he is 22 pounds.
He used to peak out of my window and ruin my blinds!
Our first Valentine's Day. Thomas was playing video games.
So snuggly
He would jump on the book case to raise the roof.








No comments:
Post a Comment